Agreement for the Website and Service.
Date Last Revised: October 26, 2012
This Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions that apply to your access and use of the Internet Website and Service located at www.cashflowsoft.com (“The Service and Website”), as owned and operated by Pulsar Technologies Inc. (“We or Us”), a Delaware Corporation. By using The Website and Service you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement, as they may be amended from time to time in the future (see “Modifications” below).
1. Accepting the terms
By accessing and using software, tools and features located at Cashflowsoft.com (“The Service and Website”), you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing Cashflowsoft.com (“The Service and Website”). The materials contained in Cashflowsoft.com are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Privacy Statement
3. The Service
The service is an online small business invoicing and accounting web application designed to easily manage your business finances. It is design to help small businesses track and manage their finances with easy to use features and tools.
4. License of Use
Your use of Cashflowsoft.com (“The Service and Website”) may not be available from time to time for any of several reasons, including, without limitation, the malfunction of equipment, updating, maintenance or any other actions that we, in our sole discretion, may elect to take.
You agree that we may use your feedback, suggestions, or ideas in any way, including in future modifications of the Service, other products or services, advertising or marketing materials. You grant a perpetual, worldwide, fully transferable, sub licensable, irrevocable, fully paid-up, royalty free license to use the feedback you provide to us in any way. We will not sell, publish or share your feedback in a way that could identify you without your prior consent.
THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS-IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE CONTENT OR OPERATION OF THE SERVICE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. YOU MAY ONLY USE THE SERVICE FOR LAWFUL PURPOSES.
WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT ON THE SERVICE, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE THAT THE CONTENT THAT MAY BE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE IS FREE OF INFECTION FROM ANY VIRUSES OR OTHER CODE OR COMPUTER PROGRAMMING ROUTINES THAT CONTAIN CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES OR THAT ARE INTENDED TO DAMAGE, SURREPTITOUSLY INTERCEPT OR EXPROPRIATE ANY SYSTEM, DATA OR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
Use of these Service may be available through a compatible mobile device, Internet and/or network access. You agree that you are solely responsible for these requirements, including any applicable changes, updates and fees as well as the terms of your agreement with your mobile device and telecommunications provider.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, STATUTORY OR IMPLIED AS TO: (i) THE AVAILABILITY OF TELECOMMUNICATION SERVICES FROM YOUR PROVIDER AND ACCESS TO THE SERVICES AT ANY TIME OR FROM ANY LOCATION; (ii) ANY LOSS, DAMAGE, OR OTHER SECURITY INTRUSION OF THE TELECOMMUNICATION SERVICES; AND (iii) ANY DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES OR FAILURE TO TRANSMIT ANY DATA, COMMUNICATIONS OR SETTINGS CONNECTED WITH THE SERVICES.
6. Intellectual Property Rights
The contents of Cashflowsoft.com (“The Service and Website”), including its “look and feel” (e.g., text, graphics, images, logos and button icons), photographs, editorial content, notices, software (including html-based computer programs) and other material are protected under copyright laws. The content of Cashflowsoft.com (“The Service and Website”) belongs to Pulsar Technologies.
7. Access and Interference
As part of this Agreement, you agree that you will not try or do any of the following:
- Use any robot, spider, scraper, deep link or other similar automated data gathering or extraction tools, program, algorithm or methodology to access, acquire, copy or monitor Cashflowsoft.com (“The Service and Website”) or any portion of Cashflowsoft.com (“The Service and Website”), without our express written consent, which may be withheld in our sole discretion;
- Use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent, or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search Cashflowsoft.com (“The Service and Website”), other than the search engines and search agents available through the Service and other than generally available third-party web browsers (such as Safari, Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome);
- Post or transmit any file which contains viruses, worms, Trojan horses or any other contaminating or destructive features, or that otherwise interfere with the proper working of Cashflowsoft.com (“The Service and Website”); or
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse-engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of Cashflowsoft.com (“The Service and Website”).
In no event shall we or any of our partners or suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use Cashflowsoft.com (“The Service and Website”), even if we have been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
You shall defend, indemnify and hold us harmless and our officers, directors, and employees, from and against all claims and expenses, including but not limited to lawyer fees, in part or in whole arising out of or attributable to any breach of this Agreement by you.
10. Termination of Legal Agreement
This Agreement will continue to apply until terminated by either you or us as set out below. If you want to terminate your legal agreement with us, you may do so by closing your account for the Service.
We may at any time, terminate its legal agreement with you:
- If you have breached any parts of this Agreement (or have acted in a manner which clearly shows that you do not intend to, or are unable to comply with the parts of this Agreement);
- if we in our sole discretion believe it is required to do so by law; or
- immediately upon notice, to the e-mail address provided by you as part of your Registration Information.
11. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Cashflowsoft.com (“The Service and Website”) could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We do not warrant that any of the materials on Cashflowsoft.com (“The Service and Website”) are accurate, complete, or current. We may make changes to the materials contained on its web site or service at any time without notice. We do not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
We may revise this Agreement for Cashflowsoft.com (“The Service and Website”) at any time without prior notice. By using this web site or the service you are agreeing to be bound by the current version of this Agreement.
13. Contact Information
If you need to contact us with regards to this Agreement or you notice a user not acting according to this Agreement please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.